Business Development Representative
||Business Development Representative
||General Manager France SARL
||39 hours per week
To promote Kingston Technology at distributors, resellers, e-tailers and integrators by working with their sales and management teams. The primary aim is to achieve quarterly objectives and Key Performance Indicators. This should be achieved by developing strong relationships at all levels
- To visit and develop distributors, resellers, e-tailers and integrators.
- To implement account profiling and account plans for each of the designated accounts with revenue, relationship and investment goals.
- To work closely with the French team internal and external.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities with distribution/reseller account managers and integrators for Kingston’s products
- To identify and develop new business opportunities with distribution, resellers, integrators, E-tailers for all products
- To follow up on any sales opportunities identified by the internal sales team and the marketing team.
- To identify any special bid opportunities and liaise with internal sales. Follow up and close the business.
- To conduct regular training sessions with all channel partners and to ensure all new channel sales people are trained on Kingston products and services.
- To work with the marketing representative to design and implement a marketing plan with all assigned partners.
- To understand thoroughly Kingston’s competition and to identify and take advantage of any business opportunities.
- To be the escalation route for any issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Enter company contacts and activities in Kingston's CRM
- Performing other ad hoc duties as assigned.
|Education / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field.
|Experience / Knowledge:
English, to business standards
Minimum 4 years’ Field Sales experience working with E commerce, integrators, resellers and distributors experience of working within a dynamic fast moving company with aggressive growth targets.
|Skills / Behaviours:
- Strong time management skills
- Good planning and research skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within the organization and with channel partner and clients’ organisations
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written; strong presentation skills
- Computer literate and good mathematical skills.
- Highly proactive in approach to work
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to perform under pressure and with a wide variety of people in a deadline driven and multicultural environment
- Good attention to detail
- Be determined, energetic, self-motivated, able to use own initiative, and be achievement orientated.
Internal: Sales and Marketing colleagues in France. Inside Sales, Marketing, Planning, Credit management and other colleagues in Sunbury, UK
External: Designated channel partner accounts at all levels (Directors, Management Teams and Sales Teams)
Distributors Resellers Integrators E tailers
Clean driving licence
This job description may be varied in consultation with the post holder to reflect evolving needs of the company.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your CV (written in English), salary expectations and a covering letter to:
Nina Edwards / Natalie Crafts
Kingston Technology Europe Co LLP
MIDDX TW16 7EP
Tel: (+44) 1932 738888