PR & Social Media Executive (Maternity Cover)
||PR & Social Media Executive (Maternity Cover)
||Manager – Product Marketing, PR & Creative
||8.30am – 5.30pm (one hour lunch) 40 hours per week
To be responsible for the direct day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries and to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all Social Media activity related to the EMEA region.
- Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of agencies in nominated countries. Be responsible for developing coverage (both in terms of quality and quantity) ensuring Kingston and its products are properly represented in all relevant media.
- Be responsible and accountable for your regional PR budget.
- Be responsible for the preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your region. To include management of official statements and interviews.
- Work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including EMEA R&D, PMM, Planning and Support teams as well as EMEA PR team colleagues to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported.
- Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed.
- Coordinate monthly catch up calls with your agencies to understand their productivity and effectiveness. Ensuring reporting templates are completed and awards, notable achievements or key coverage are logged and repurposed.
- Be responsible for the development of relevant editorial content to support agreed PR launches and releases. To include liaison with relevant external & internal stakeholders where needed.
- Foster direct relationships with key reviewers, journalists and influencers for Kingston in EMEA and record their details in the PR KCRM contact database.
- Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange official statements and responses when needed.
- Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events as agreed.
- Support the needs of the EMEA PR team in producing engaging and relevant content for the EMEA press, website and the PR Intranet
- Support the needs of the EMEA PR team as necessary with communications to relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Support the EMEA PR Manager in the creation of a clear strategy for agency network engagement and development.
- Prepare for and execute key events related to overall EMEA PR activities as needed.
- Undertake any other reasonable activity to support the EMEA PR team and their stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the creation and execution of an editorial calendar for Kingston social media engagement across all utilised platforms.
- Be responsible for social media platform development, ensuring effective use of new features and functions.
- Be responsible for the successful creation and execution of competitions on Kingston’s social media platforms. To include the creation of relevant graphics and content.
|Education / Qualifications:
Degree level educated or equivalent.
Excellent English language skills
Degree level educated in PR/Marketing related subject
Second European language
|Experience / Knowledge:
||2-3 years proven PR (or journalistic) experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of B2B or B2C traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online).
||An understanding of technology and experience of working with B2B and/or B2C tech is highly desirable.
|Skills / Behaviours:
- Must be organised and posses excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills. Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working.
- Attention to detail and excellent standard of spoken and written English is essential.
- Willingness to travel both within EMEA and globally if needed.
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills are essential.
- Excellent writing skills and organisations skills
- Social media skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, use independent judgment and be flexible at all times.
- Ability to stay calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to co-operate with others in a team environment.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage a budget and provide basic analysis.
- Lives within commutable distance of Sunbury-on-Thames
The job description may be varied in consultation with the post holder to reflect evolving needs of the company.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your CV (written in English), salary expectations and a covering letter to:
Nina Edwards / Natalie Crafts
PR & Social Media Executive (Maternity Cover)
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd
MIDDX TW16 7EP
Tel: (+44) 1932 738888