* Benchmark scores, results and test methodology stated in published reviews and articles are at the sole discretion of the reviewer and website or publication. Individual results may vary due to the revision of hardware, host hardware, software and usage.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Speeds provided are sequential. Based on “out-of-box performance.” Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A).
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4k random read/write is based on 8GB partition.
- Limited warranty based on 5 years or SSD “Life Remaining” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/SSDManager). A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of programme erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). See kingston.com/wa for details.
THIS PAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.