* Benchmark scores, results and test methodology stated in published reviews and articles are at the sole discretion of the reviewer and website or publication. Individual results may vary due to the revision of hardware, host hardware, software and usage.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Speeds provided are sequential. Based on “out-of-box performance.” Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A).
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Kingston KC300 with Windows eDrive allows up to four separate user locking ranges with AES 256-bit hardware encryption. Microsoft Bitlocker will enable software encryption for any additional user locking ranges.
THIS PAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.