Under general supervision, translate customer requirements into functional QCS work instructions. Manage OEM/SOEM customer quality levels and excursions through the Kingston global quality systems, sites, and subcons. Solve customer problems through audit, analysis, reporting and in consultation with any and all Kingston resources. Coordinate memory and product malfunction troubleshooting. In addition to the following Essential Functions, perform other related work as required.
- Monitor quality performance of OEM/SOEM customers and their ODM’s communicating trend changes or DPPM levels rising above quality targets.
- Support and respond to customer inquiry in consultation with appropriate technical departments, program manager and or quality management.
- Support global Kingston sites and internal departments with quality topics and OEM/SOEM customer inquiry.
- Coordinate, follow up with customer, and document customer Failure Analysis request. Perform troubleshooting to root causes to resolve product malfunction using test equipment, analytical equipment and software to current test procedures.
- Research product and process traceability data though various computer systems such as JDE, GPS, MIVS, and manufacturing data sheets.
- Read and comprehend customer Technical specifications.
- Coordination for department coverage can change under varying circumstances. Flexible hours or shifts may be required to accommodate customer in various time zones.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and make reasonable accommodations to that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
- QA account management experience, with ability to interface effectively with customers
- Strong interpersonal customer management skills
- Ability to communicate technical specifications or requirements to customers
- Computer memory experience with any flash and or DRAM based products
- Five to ten years QE experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Production and SMT knowledge, equipment function and control logic
- 8D failure analysis understanding
- Data mining, analysis and summary reporting
- PCB fabrication understanding and IPC workmanship criteria
- Hands-on mechanical measurement
- Quality risk assessment and mitigation ability
- Responsive and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to culture and situations