Seeking an experienced Treasury professional to support treasury operations, including risk management, cash management, capital markets and credit facility reporting.
- Cash management - Manage daily liquidity, cash investment and deployment strategies
- Credit facilities - Credit administration, syndication management, & monitor debt covenant compliance
- FX Management - Monitor the FX gains/losses to ensure compliance with Company's policies
- Analysis - Cash flow, hedging alternative, interest expense & income
- Assist with short/long-term cash forecast, and actual vs. forecast cash variance
- Manage Inter-company loan transactions and monthly cash settlements
- Bank account reconciliations & analysis statements
- Manage corporate banking relationships and act as administrator for all corporate banking portals
- Resolve banking and corporate credit card related issues
- Communicate with oversea offices on various Treasury related activities
- Support financial audits and inquiries
- Enhance & maintain investment policies for the company
- Perform other related tasks as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business administration
- 3+ year experience in banking, corporate treasury, FX hedging & capital market
- Knowledge in JDE, Bloomberg, and HSBCnet is a plus.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience and CTP preferred
- Must have strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel.