Hsinchu, Taiwan – March 14, 2017 – HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, today announced it is now shipping the HyperX Cloud Revolver™ S, the latest addition to the HyperX headset range. Primed for action with Plug N Play virtual Dolby® Surround 7.1 audio, HyperX Cloud Revolver S will bring the best gaming experience to all enthusiast gamers.
Cloud Revolver S continues the HyperX tradition of award-winning comfort and competitive audio performance, while integrating Dolby Headphone™ technology into a new USB dongle. Backlit buttons on the clippable audio control box allow you to quickly activate virtual Dolby® Surround 7.1 audio, mute, and regulate mic and output levels. The dongle also feature three additional sound profiles – bass boost, flat and vocal equalizer modes – making it easier for gamers to swap between setups tuned for games, streaming, music or movies.
Designed for use by professional gamers and eSports teams globally, Cloud Revolver S also features multi-platform compatibility, next-gen 50mm directional drivers, noise-cancelling microphone and signature memory foam with new wider headband, which brings comfort for endless hours of gameplay.
The versatile Plug N Play USB sound card is compatible on PC, PS4™, PS4 Pro and devices with USB audio support, and the 3.5mm (4 pole) plug is stereo compatible with Xbox One1, Xbox One S1, Mac1, PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, mobile devices2 and VR3. The Cloud Revolver S will be available at March XX, 2017 through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets. Cloud Revolver S includes a two-year limited warranty and HyperX’s industry-leading customer service and support.
More about the HyperX Revolver S Gaming Headset
The Cloud Revolver S is designed to provide a premium gaming experience; additional features include:
• Dolby Surround Sound – New USB audio dongle for plug-and-play surround sound and built-in high quality sound card
• Developed by Gamers – Three Pre-set Equalizer Settings, independent volume and microphone mute buttons, and backlit LED to quickly check active modes
• New Design – Wider headband, matte black finish and HyperX Signature Memory Foam
• Premium Performance – No software or separate audio box required, unlike competing headsets
Additional HyperX Revolver S Specifications:
• Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back
• Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz
• Impedance: 30 Ω
• Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
• T.H.D.: < 2%
• Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
• Weight: 360g
• Weight with mic: 376g
• Cable length:
Audio Control Box: 2.2m
PC extension cable: 2m
• Connection Type:
Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
Audio Control Box: USB
PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
• Element: Electret condenser microphone
• Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
• Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
HyperX® is a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit www.hyperxgaming.com
Kingston, the Kingston logo and HyperX are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.