* Benchmark scores, results and test methodology stated in published reviews and articles are at the sole discretion of the reviewer and website or publication. Individual results may vary due to the revision of hardware, host hardware, software and usage.
- Please note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at media.kingston.com/pdfs/FlashMemGuide.pdf
- Speeds provided are sequential. Based on "out-of-box performance". Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- TRIM supported on drives with firmware 515ABBFO and newer.
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) refers to how much total data can be written to an SSD for a given workload before the drive reaches its endurance limits.
- Drives Writes Per Day (DWPD)