|File Name||File Size||File Version|
The Kingston® SSD Toolbox is an installable application that provides users with the ability to monitor various aspects related to the status of their Sandforce-based Kingston SSD.
With the Kingston® SSD Toolbox users will be able to:
Supported Operating Systems
1. Click on the Kingston Toolbox 2.0.Download link to initialize the Toolbox software download.
2. Select "OPEN" or "SAVE" and wait for the application to complete its download.
3. Locate your file and double-click to begin the installation procedure.
4. From the WinRAR self-extracting window, click the "BROWSE" button.
5. Navigate to your preferred download location and then click "Extract" to proceed.
6. Finish by locating your download and launching the utility.
Note: A Microsoft Visual C++ window may pop up during the installation process. If it does, select “repair”, select “Next”, and continue with the installation process.
Note for MAC and Linux Users
The Kingston Toolbox is not compatible with Mac OS or Linux distributions.