- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not
available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on
the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
- These capacities only come in a Class 4, meaning they have a data transfer rate of 4MB/s
- This capacity comes in a Class 10, meaning they have a data transfer rate of 10MB/s
- SD adapter not included with SDC4/4GBSP, SDC4/8GBSP, SDC4/16GBSP, SDC4/32GBSP, SDC10/16GBSP, SDC10/32GBSP, SDXC10/64GBSP.
- MSPD (memory stick pro duo) and MS Pro HG Duo are trademarks and registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Kingston is not affiliated with Sony Corporation. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
- Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash
Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
NOTE: Although identical in size to today's standard microSD card, microSDHC/SDXC cards are recognised only by microSDHC/SDXC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC/SDXC cards when used with an adapter. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC/SDXC or SDHC/SDXC logo on your phone, PDA or camera.
Product specifications subject to change without notice.