1) Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide
2) Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
3) Up to 4 ft.; conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use.
4) Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
5) First free drive letters after physical devices such as system partition, optical drives, etc.
6) Read-Only feature is available in the Windows and Mac interfaces only.
7) Certain distributions of Linux will require super-user (root) privileges in order to execute the DataTraveler commands properly in the terminal application window.
8) Only non-RT version of Windows 8 is supported.
The Licensed Product may embody technology protected by one or more of the following patents or patent applications: U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,088,802; 6,981,149; 5,761,305; 5,889,865; 5,896,455, 5,933,504; 5,999,626; 6,122,736; 6,141,420; 6,336,188; 6,487,661; 6,563,928; 6,618,483; U.S. Pat. Appl. Ser. Nos. 60/886,087;11/258,596; 09/434,247; 09/558,256; 09/942,492; 10/185,735; Can. Pat. Appl. Ser. Nos. 2176972; 2176866; 2202566; 2174261; 2155038; 2174260; E.P. Pat. Appl. Ser. No. 96201322.3; 97106114.8; 96105920.1; 95926348.4; 96105921.9; PCT/US08/51729.