Kingston® SSD Manager is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston® Solid State Drive.
With Kingston® SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
Supported Operating Systems
Kingston® SSD Manager is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7 SP1
In order to use Kingston® SSD Manager you must have:
- One or more Kingston® SSDs
- AHCI mode set in BIOS
- Administrator privileges in Windows®
- Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
- Locate your download and extract the contents.
- Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
- Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
- Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
Note for MAC and Linux Users
The Kingston SSD Manager is not compatible with Mac OS or Linux distributions.
Kingston SSD Manager
KSM User Guide